Currently cooking in: Popoyo, Nicaragua
Total time: 5 minutes
Total cost: 0.79/ person
Total daily budget left for beer: $19.21
1 tomato - 0.20 = 0.20
1/3 large cucumber -$1.00 = 0.33
1 avocado -0.40 = 0.40
1/3 small white onion- 0.50 = 0.17
- Chop tomato and cucumber into thin semi circles (see photo) and dice onions to desired size. Slice avocado in half, de-pit and cube into squares.
- Stir ingredients together. Add dressing. Toss.
- Serve & Enjoy!
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp yellow mustard
2-3 tbsp white vinegar (to taste)
- Whisk together all ingredients, adjusting flavour to taste (more honey if prefer sweeter, more vinegar if you prefer a more vinaigrette taste, & more mustard…if, well you like the taste of mustard)
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 6 months.
Note: I didn't breakdown the cost of dressing but for all 3 ingredients it costs about $5 & will get you ALOT of servings. So for the total cost used in this recipe I will say total cost for dressing is roughly 0.50 cents.